Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Free pick-up from store (SYDNEY ONLY) - $0.00
Free pick up from our Kirrawee warehouse. We'll send you an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up times Tuesday to Thursday 10am - 1pm and Sunday 9am - 11am.
Lickimat Playdate Feeder [Colour: Green]
Lickimat Playdate Feeder - slow feeding mat suitable for cats, puppies, small and medium dogs
Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
Lickimat Playdate, with its square pocket design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy bits of meat or fish.
- May promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms, fireworks
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing your pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- Made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- Size 20 x 20 cm / 8" x 8" suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until you are sure they will not chew mat)
- Freezer safe
- Hand washable
How to use the Lickimat:
Spread your pet's favourite healthy soft treat over the mat surface using the back of a spoon or silicone scraper. Ensure treat is nicely embedded in the surface of the mat.
Canned sardines in springwater, cream cheese, natural yoghurt, peanut butter (no xylitol), canned pet food, crushed pet biscuits (soften with water), K9 Natural or Feline Natural canned or freeze dried with water, human grade raw minced meat and veg
Collect all Lickimat designs and your pet will have fun discovering the different textures.