Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
ZIWI Peak Wet Hoki Recipe for Cats 185g
Sold by the tray. 12 cans per tray.
Wild-caught and sustainably certified, hoki fish are found in New Zealand’s Cook Straight and the deep sub-Antarctic waters of the Chatham Rise. A rich source of protein featuring a white flesh with a delicate texture - a delicious option for even the most selective cats.
- Featuring 92% hoki fish to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet
- Wild-caught and certified as sustainable by the MSC (Marine Stewardship Council)
- A whole-prey food featuring hoki liver, flesh and bone to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Free from grain and high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free
Hoki, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, Hoki Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Bone, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine
For updated ingredients list, please see the manufacturers website.
|Crude Protein (min.):||10%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||3.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||2%|