Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Feline Natural Chicken and Lamb Feast Can - 170g x 12 - sold by the case
Free from all gelling agents, the only other thing we add to our canned cat food is natural, New Zealand water. The grain-free, wholefood goodness of our complete diet in a convenient, easy to store, ready to use can.
Chicken, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Water added for processing.
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%.
- Adult: For every 3kg of cat’s weight feed 1x 170g can per day.
|Crude Protein (min.):||9.6%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||5%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||0.3%|
- High in meat. Low in carbohydrates. Grain-free. Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add is fresh, natural New Zealand water.
- Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb is made from grass-fed, free-range meat, cage-free chicken, and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind Feline Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements.
- Our recipes are made without GMO ingredients, fillers, legumes, plant protein, starch, preservatives gum or binders and are BPA free.
Healthiest canned catfood in Australia!Melissa McCamley 2 November 2016After exhaustive research to find the best quality wet cat food...I just found this food. No nasty gelling agents like tetrasodium phosphate which slowly poison your cats kidneys!(ie.ziwipeak) This food is the best. Look at ingredients. My cats love the chicken & lamb the most.