Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast freeze dried cat food - 100g
Packed with New Zealand wholefood ingredients and selected essential vitamins and minerals, Feline Natural provides the perfectly balanced diet, rich in nutrients and bursting with natural energy for a happy healthy cat.
To use as a complete & balanced meal: Use a standard 240mL cup and fill with food/water to the measurements indicated in the feeding guide and follow the serving instructions below:
- Small cat (1-2.5kg) Food ⅓ – ¾ cups, Water ⅓ – ¾ cups per day
- Medium cat (2.5-5kg) Food ¾ – 1 ½ cups, Water ¾ – 1 ½ cups per day
- Large cat (5-7.5kg) Food 1 ½ – 2 cups, Water 1 ½ – 2 cups per day.
Please note that these feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%. Kittens and Nursing: For kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount. Always consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on number of kittens and stage of lactation.
|Crude Protein (min.):||44%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||37%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||1%|
- High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural Lamb & Salmon is made from grass-febd, free-range meat, sustainably caught fish, and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind Feline Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements.
- Our minimally processed recipes are made without fillers, legumes, GMO ingredients, starch or preservatives.
- Freeze-dried food is the perfect solution to easy storage and transport, giving pet owners the option of providing their pets with a high-meat diet. Use as a complete meal, or sprinkle on top of your cat’s food to use as a tasty topper.