Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Made in New Zealand with grass-fed, free-range lamb, the rich proteins and omega 3 fatty acids assist a cat's natural anti-inflammatory responses and supports healthy joints, muscles and mobility.
Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Ground Lamb Bone, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement,
To use as a complete & balanced meal: Use a standard 240mL cup and fill with food/water to the measurements indicated in the feeding guide and follow the serving instructions below:
- Small cat (1-2.5kg) Food ⅓ – ¾ cups, Water ⅓ – ¾ cups per day
- Medium cat (2.5-5kg) Food ¾ – 1 ½ cups, Water ¾ – 1 ½ cups per day
- Large cat (5-7.5kg) Food 1 ½ – 2 cups, Water 1 ½ – 2 cups per day.
Please note that these feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%. Kittens and Nursing: For kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount. Always consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on number of kittens and stage of lactation.
|Crude Protein (min.):||41%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||41%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||2.5%|
- High in meat. Low in carbohydrates. Grain-free.
- Complete and balanced diet
- Aids healthy muscles and muscle function
- Slow released fat and protein for an active lifestyle
- Freeze-Dried to ensure nutrients remain in the food, including the taste
- NO wheat, gluten, GMO ingredients, corn, soy, cereals, dairy, rice, potato, and all other fillers