Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Beef Feast Can 370g x 12
Crafted with wholefood New Zealand ingredients and selected vitamins and minerals, our unique Canned diets are blended with water for added hydration and provide the best blends of nature in nutrition for your dog. Made in New Zealand with grass-fed, free-range Beef, you can be assured your dog is getting the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed for a natural source of energy to truly thrive.
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, Eggs, Beef Spleen, Ground Beef Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement. Water added for processing.
Feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual dog’s requirements may vary +/- 50%.
- For an average small dog weighing approximately 5kg feed one 170g can per day.
- For an average medium dog weighing approximately 20kg, feed 1½ 370g cans per day.
For puppy, pregnant or nursing mothers feed up to 2-3 times the adult amount per day.
|Crude Protein (min.):||8.5%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||9%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||0.6%|
- High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Free from all gelling agents, the only thing we add is fresh, natural New Zealand water.
- Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of K9 Natural. That is because dog’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
- Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our K9 Natural Beef is made from grass-fed, free-range meat and provides the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your dog a natural source of energy to thrive.
- Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind K9 Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements
- Our recipes are made without GMO ingredients, fillers, legumes, plant protein, starch, preservatives gum or binders and are BPA free.