Enter qty and post code to calculate shipping:
Essentials Young Guinea Pig is made with premium, purposeful ingredients to support healthy growth and development. We start with high fiber, protein-rich Oxbow Alfalfa hay for energy and healthy digestion and add balanced sources of protein and calcium to help support muscle and bone development. Essentials Young Guinea Pig provides 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins and minerals with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Oxbow EVERYBite foods deliver complete nutrition in every serving
- #1 ingredient is high fiber, protein rich alfalfa hay to help support digestive health & muscle development
- Contains balanced sources of protein and calcium to help support muscle and bone development
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors – just genuine, purposeful ingredients
- Contains 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins & minerals to help support whole body health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl- 2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, RiboflavinSupplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
Young (under six months), Pregnant/Nursing: Unlimited
Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
Alfalfa hay may be given in small quantities.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If your guinea pig is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Essentials – Young Guinea Pig exclusively.
|Crude Protein (min.):||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||2.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||18%|